Saturday, January 8, 2011

I Have Issues.....

What is God asking of me???  Somedays I feel I have found the path ,the way, the road, I am to go on or go down and the next I am totally clueless!  It makes me crazy.   I have ruined my health and I don't know if I will ever get that back.  I used to walk 6-7 miles a day or be very active for 3-4 hrs. if the elements were so bad I couldn't go outside.  After the Holidays I always feel so ill at ease.  Restless... unsettled with myself....I should be doing more to help my family out.  I'm doing that in a sense by working to obtain my BSN in Nursing then maybe my Masters.  I just don't know.  I need motivation because I certainly do not have any of it right now.  I could curl up in a ball like a big o'l bear and hibernate until Spring is finally here.

But it's ironic because bears love to eat.  Infact they are not picky!  The more food the better.  Me, I had to force myself to eat tonight.  I had an orange and a bowl of fiber plus.  And I felt guilty for eating that.  I am going to be 50 this year and who on God's green earth wants to fight the feeling of being fat for the remainder of their life? ???? Well, I don't want it to be me.....please Lord, don't let it be me.  Take this horrible burden of Anorexia and Bulimia away from me.  I Love You and I Need You Lord!  I can't make it with out you! 

In the mean time..I will keep putting one foot in front of the other, just trying to live my life with the people I love and I know they love me...and all my canine kids too!   I do appreciate all of you that do take the time to read my blog.  I haven't figured out how to spice it up a bit and download more pictues!   Give me time!
                                                                                                             Love And God Bless!
                                                                                                                           Pam

1 comment: