Saturday, June 25, 2011

Female,Fifty, and Fat

Well,I am the big "50"now.  I am having very ambivalent feelings about this entire age thing.  Not that I can do one darn thing about it.  I really thought that turning fifty would change things with the way I felt about my body image.  But it didn't.  I wished that I didn't give a crap about my body size and really started enjoying my life, the last half of it any way.  I have stewed for years ,decades about how much weight I can lose or gain.  I am so freaking sick of doing that!  Your guess is as good as mine on why I can't let it go.  Hell, I am defective!  Aren't we all defective in some capacity?  I think we are and it is up to each one of us on how we deal with our own imperfections.  Did I mention how I had a nurse say to me, "I sure wish I was anorexia and was as thin as you!"  My first thought was , "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, RIGHT?"  Hell, I wouldn't wish these eating disorders on anyone, not even my worst enemy.  Do they know that anorexia and bulimia are one of the most deadliest mental diseases a person could be diagnosed with?  They clearly do not know that!   Sorry that I have typed  a "whole lot of nothing" this time around. I have a little schnauzer needing my attention, and this little girl makes me happy!
Talk to you all soon!   Love you all!  Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment