Monday, June 27, 2011

Fifty,Fat,Female, Frumpy!

Where do I begin???  I just ate a half a bag of vanilla wafer sugar cookies!  Since I have turned "50" my emotions have been all over the place! I don't even want to get dressed unless I absolutely have to.  I'm sad because I am grieving the loss of Sadie our beloved black lab.  Damn , I hate the fact I was the one who had to have her put to sleep.  She looked at me with those beautiful brown sad suffering eyes, man, I hate it!  I love my canine girls so very much.  I keep asking my self what I could have done to help Sadie.  She was 13 and she was so nervous and eating all that dry wall and inhaling all of that dust was not good.  She laid on the floor and was suffering.  And then I have a kid in a Rehab hospital in Tulsa, Oklahoma who is angry at the world and who does he take it all out on?   I told him tonight not to yell at me or cuss at me.  I loved him and I was only calling to see how he was doing.  I know it must be very hard to be where he is at, I just pray that the Good Lord can reach his heart and his soul.  He really is a good kid, a good person, he just has lost his way.  Some days I feel like I have lost my way.  I have felt this way this week.   Stuck in a rut.  I want to live the last half of my life and really suck every breath of air each day to it's fullest if that makes any sense at all.  The higher the stress in my life the more I see food as my enemy.  Then I find I am so hungry too.  I try to starve myself, but I have found that the older I have become the harder it is because I get sick.  Very light headed to the point of fainting.  I figured up my BMI on a site off the net.  A women my age with my wt. and my ht. should weigh more than I do.  In my mind I see this 300 pound women in the mirror.  I try and exercise every chance I can , even if it's leg lifts while doing the dishes.  Anything to burn calories.  I drink tons of diet drinks and water.  Trying to purge away the fat when in reality I am in fact trying to purge my mind of all the negative thoughts I have and all the sad memories that keep popping up in my head.  Well I must stop for now.  I feel so incredibly "FAT" tonight it sickens me!  I know as they say in treatment, "FAT IS NOT A FEELING!"  and "FOOD IS YOUR MEDICINE!"  My canine kids are beckoning me!!!  Talk to you all soon!   Love Pam

1 comment:

  1. You have had a rough go of it these last months. Keep on keeping on, Pammie. One foot in front of the other. Sadie loved you guys. And she knows you love her too. It is very brave to be there at the end. I couldn't have done that, but Ron would have done it for me (and has). Tony will get through this eventually. Detox is hard, but it is necessary. He does not mean what he says. Sorry I missed you guys today. I can deliver your goodies Thursday noonish to Woodburn, or we can either get them to Joe's work or to Phyllis to bring to you. Let me know what might work best. Surround yourself with love Pam--Joe, grandbabies, canine kids, all give unconditional love. Take care! You are Fifty, Female, and FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete