Sunday, April 24, 2011

Chest Pain....Is it real???

I started having chest pain off and on all day today.  It is worse with any exertion.  Not so many palpitations as the chest tightness that radiates up into my throat and jaw.  Will I be doing the wrong thing if I go to the ER?  I feel tired is the only other thing.  What on earth is my problem.  I did make it to Easter Dinner with my mom and dad and sister, Cindy.  Plus all of our families.  It was a huge,nice gathering. It's so strange that now my mom and dad are together at almost every event.  I really didn't want to go with out my husband , Joe, who is working today.  There is a lot of B& E's happening throughout the county. (Breaking & Entering)  Some one or maybe even a few are breaking in to people's homes and taking their guns and also new baby calves straight from the pastures.  What is wrong with people?  I don't understand at all.  Calves are going for very high market prices at the sale barns.  As for the guns, don't know what that is all about.  The first thing I think of is drug involvement of some kind.  People who own guns and have many calves or who's cows are calving at this particular time .  It is the season of baby calves.  People need to be
 vigolent (sp?) about watching for strange vehicles and strange people in general.  Sorry , I got off the topic of me having chest pain.  If I set and do absolutely nothing then I do not experience the pain as bad.  The words of Dr. Richard's keep blaring in my ears....You Will Die Of A Heart Attack!  You have cheated death more than you have had a right to.  You have missed the bullet to many times to count.  I don't want to die.  I'm not ready to die...I don't know whether I should take these pains seriously or not.  I know the routine.  It would mean hospitalization and drawing of blood every 6-8 hours!  I Do NOT want to go through that again.  I have seen the inside of hospitals more times than I ever care to remember.  I haven't had any pseudoephedrine or laxatives since Friday.  All of that should be out of my system by now!!! Or so you would think! Right???  Well I must run for now....Pam

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are okay. I don't like to go to the ER either. Is someone home with you, just in case? I hope you had a good Easter and I hope you plan to get checked out tomorrow if you didn't today.

    ReplyDelete