Friday, April 15, 2011

I Am To Fat For Treatment Or Interventions

I am barely treading water.  I am like a fishing bobber bouncing up and down in the water soon to be pulled under and meet my demise...My EDO's are sucking the life right out of me...I cringe when I look at my body...I have such an incredible disgust for my body.  It's not even a love /hate relationship.  Lately it has been utter and total disgust .   I have a muffin top belly.  Today I went clothes shopping which was a big fat mistake.  That's a cliche now isn't it?  I tried on 6 pairs of Capri pants and two pair of skinny jeans.  Well you have to be skinny to fit into "skinny" jeans.  In all reality my clothes hang off of me.  I could suck my gut in and the pants would slide to the floor.   I was so over whelmed that I didn't by any jeans or capris.  This fat ass and thunder thighs of mine I despise!  I don't deserve new clothes for such a body.  I then went shopping with the intent to buy , more laxatives, diuretics, diet pills, ect.  anything to help me drop 10 -15 pounds but only by the Grace Of God I DID NOT buy these lethal supplies, so maybe there is hope for me.  I even called a treatment center today.  I don't know what lies ahead of me...I do know I must lose this wt. before I contemplate seeking treatment for these EDO's.  Twisted thinking , but when have EDO's ever been rational.  I am sooo tired and exhausted....sleep is what I need...
                                                                                                                                          I must stop for now!
                                                                                                                                                  PKS

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you did not buy those nasty things! Listen here Jammy Pammy, You have a grandbaby coming to meet you in a few short weeks. Take care of yourself. Get help if you need it. I assume if you are blogging about it, you are talking to Joe. Please take care! Get some sleep and kick some EDO hiney in the morning. You cannot lose 10 to 15 pounds and still live to see that Grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete