Monday, November 8, 2010

I Tend To Wear My Feelings On The Sleeve Of My Shirt....Moods Change Sooo Quickly

Good Evening Everyone, 
                                 Well common sense prevailed!  I didn't go on my hour power walk like I had planned.  I and Joe have a vested interest in my college classes and math I have to tell ya "sucks" right now for me.  I never was great at math....love and have always loved spelling and writing .  So far I am liking this blogging thing! LOL!  I find it cathartic.  Ya know for those who don't know the "jolt" that started me off into my EDO world, it  was at the delicate age of "7".  When you are a child that young, you can only comprehend so much.  And you deal with life the only way you know how.  My EDO's technically started at that age, but were not full blown until the age of "12".  When I was a child, having EDO's was a very hush, hush, topic!!  NO ONE talked about it.  Infact my very first diagnosis was, "Weight Loss Due To Unknown Etiology."  I find that I am still in the healing process and that recovery is something I will strive to be in for the rest of my life.  I am a very sensitive person.  I tend to let things , people, out of my control , control how I feel about me.  That may not make sense, heck, it doesn't always make sense to me.  I can't control how others act , what others do, but I sure can control how I am going to react to it all.  I did get dressed today!  It makes me feel better about me if I make myself get dressed.  I think the weather had a lot to do with it.  When it's freezing cold out I find comfort in my jammies , robe, and my little heater where ever I am at.  I didn't put make-up on today and for once , that was ok with me.  I usually run myself down for not "fixing" my face up.  I actually have had a pretty good day.  I am contemplating eating supper.  For most , it's a  "NO BRAINER".  It's what normal people do, eat 2-3 meals a day and even have snacks.  I rationalize a lot!  Since we have our heavy meal at noon , which we did , and I did not go on my hour power walk, I there fore do NOT need to eat supper or everything  I will eat will turn to "fat."  That is where the "gliche" in my thinking comes in.  The rational part of me says , "Pam, Food Is Your Medicine!  A necessity of life."  Lately common sense has been winning.  And I have to be honest with you, I do feel better when I eat more than once a day.  Well my math awaits me!  You all have a great night and I will see you in the morning!!  If you ever have any questions please ask, ask away!  Love you all!
                                                                                                                                                         God Bless,
                                                                                                                                                             PKS

No comments:

Post a Comment