Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm Sooo Cold! Dressing In Layers Is Just A Way Of Life For Me!

Hi Everyone, This day was a goreous day and unseasonably warm!  I am by know means complaining!  I will take the warm weather over the cold anytime!!  Living with EDO's I live with being cold "ALL OF THE TIME!"  My husband and son both run hot and are usually sweating when I am freezing my butt off! LOL..For instance , here I sit with my flannel jammies on and a hooded sweatshirt on with my option to pull my hood up if I need it.  I have the mattress heating pad cranked up on warm on my side of the bed.  There are times I get sooo cold my teeth chatter and tears come to my eyes, because it is a cold that goes clear to my bones and creates a horrible ache all over my body!  Hot tea, hot jello, even warm milk, I have tried to warm up these o'l bones.  I have very poor bone density.  Osteoporosis at age "49".    The lap top keeps my legs warm.  :)  And so do by little canine kids!  Great source of heat!  I'm not ready to bring out the long johns, but soon will have no choice!  I feel like my first day at my new blog went well!  I'm not here to condemn, judge, belittle, or hurt anyone.  I am here to reach out and offer support and ask for support! I believe we can all help each other as we each fight our own battles in the world of EDO hell!  And depression...yes...that dark cloud of depression where there are days you really just do not want to climb out of bed... when sometimes living hurts.   I need to learn to give ALL of my worries to God and leave them there where they belong...with God as my leader....I can conquer these illnesses..and meet some great people along the way!  On that note....Good Night Everyone!   Love and GodBless!  See ya all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment